a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Can't complete 'My Assessment;

Anupama
New in Town

Can't complete 'My Assessment;

Postby Anupama » March 30th, 2015 12:42 am

Hi there!

I just signed up to a Premium + account and am trying to get started using all the new features. I attempted the 'My Assessment' yesterday, but can't seem to complete it. It won't let me get past section 3--Vocabulary. I have answered the same 10 questions over and over (probably about 11 or 12 times, now), but whenever I complete those questions and click 'Next' after receiving my score on the section, the test just reverts to section 3 all over again. It's very confusing, I've tried refreshing the page (I end up having to do section 3 over again), I've tried closing the application and starting again, sometimes when I try and answer the questions, I get to the page giving me my score, and there isn't even a 'Next' button, or a way to continue the test.

The 'My Assessment' currently says I am "275% complete," but only the first three sections have lit up (1 and 2 are green, 3 is blue) showing I have accessed them. This doesn't make any sense, I think it's a glitch.

I don't really remember what my original score was, anymore, either...

Could anyone please help me sort this out? I really want to get started and figure out my level. Is there any way to fix the glitch, and let me start the assessment over? Does anyone know who I could contact to get this sorted out properly? I can't seem to find a contacts page, and I know I saw an email address yesterday when I was looking for help, but I can't find it again... Is there a questions, or concerns address where I can direct my problem?

I contacted my teacher, Neha, but she hasn't gotten back to me, and she probably can't help. I don't know what to do, but I really want this fixed so I can begin using all the features of Premium + that I have paid for.

Thank you very much for your time! I hope I can sort this out.

Anupama
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support”